Nelly The Elephant Teether Bracelet
NELLY THE ELEPHANT is a chewable animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play and teething. Little gums love the texture of rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist.
Nelly the Elephant is ready to smile and enjoy playtime with your baby. Your baby can wear it every day and chew on it safely! This product is handcrafted in 100% natural rubber from trees and hand painted with natural pigments extracted from plants.
Size 4'5 x 7 x 8'4 cm
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.