Stella Mask -- Black Herringbone
- Cotton-blend mask with adjustable soft elastic ear-loops
- Disposable filter insert and 3D shape
- 98% Cotton 2% Spandex
- 7 ½” x 3 ¼”.
- Adjustable 9 ½” elastic at ears.
- One size fits most.
- Machine wash color or hand wash, hang dry.
- This mask is named after Stella Jin, RN, BSN, who is fighting the frontlines on the Med-Surg/Telemetry unit at Monrovia Memorial Hospital in Monrovia, CA. We follow recommendations by OSHA and the CDC in preparing safe and sanitary workplaces for COVID-19. These masks are not a direct substitute for N95, surgical, or procedural masks.
We love that you adore our Made in the USA Clothing Collection! The Flourish Market donates 5% of sales from this product to Help One Now's Kairos Village in Peru, providing safe housing for young girls who have been rescued from sex trafficking. We are also excited to continue to support Help One Now's Family Empowerment Program in Ethiopia. We are joining them in their goal of putting 300 families through this entrepreneurial program that sends capable, smart women into enterprise without debt. You can read more about this program and see the pictures of these inspiring women in this uplifting blog post by Jen Hatmaker.