ZORA Glasses - Leopard
Vintage-inspired leopard print cat-eye computer glasses. Matte leopard accents and sleek gold details create a stunning frame for your eyes that not only looks fantastic but protects them as well.
- High-Quality Stainless Steel Frame
- Blue Light Filtering Technology
- ECO-Friendly BPA Free Polycarbonate Lenses
- Anti Reflective and Scratch Resistant Coating
- 100% UV Protection
- Lens Width 49mm | Bridge 20mm | Temple Length 142mm
- GLEAM branded on both temples
- Handcrafted by skilled eyewear artisans
- Includes printed protective pouch and paper gift box
- The Zora collection is inspired by Zora Neale Hurston, one of the most influential and important writers in the twentieth century, her unique voice and style that integrated her knowledge of folklore with her prose is required reading for anyone who wants to experience the true voice of African-American literature.
From the brand: "Our glasses filter harmful blue light emitted from digital devices that can sometimes cause eye fatigue, blurry vision, insomnia, and headaches. As a user of glasses myself, it was important for me to design a collection of eyewear that expresses your personal style and is not only fashionable but also practical. Our styles are fun, unique, comfortable, and are inspired by trailblazing women in history like Frida Khalo, RBG, and Maya Angelou. As a women owned brand, our goal is not only to create fashionable eyewear but to also build a community of women that feel connected, empowered, and inspired by our brand. It is also important to us to contribute to women empowerment causes through charitable donations and support."